- FREE PIZZA SATURDAY: This Saturday and every Saturday, we host FREE PIZZA SATURDAY! First meet up with friends at Biker Rags for FREE PIZZA Saturday then hop on your bike and ride. We are serving free pizza, coffee and soft drinks this Saturday and every Saturday starting at noon. We’ll have plenty, so whether you’re on your bike or in your car- come join us.
- BIKER RAGS SWAP MEET: Sunday – November 2, 2014 in the Biker Rags parking lot. Bring your new, used and vintage- parts, leathers and accessories- and even that ‘for sale’ motorcycle you have sitting in your driveway. Set up a table, or throw out a blanket, or use the tailgate of your truck and you’re in business. Everyone is welcome and admission and set up are FREE. The meet starts at 10 am and ends when all the vendors are gone. Join us! Read more about our Swap Meets by clicking HERE.
- BIKER RAGS 20TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY: Saturday – November 8, 2014. FREE GIVEAWAY SATURDAY. As part of our 20th year anniversary celebration, we are having a huge giveaway. Starting at 1pm, every 15 minutes, we will be giving away 20 items, including a $200 gift certificate. Registration begins at noon and ends at 1pm. You must be present to win and only 1 entry per person. We’ll serve FREE pizza, cookies and drinks for everyone in the store starting at noon.
- BIKER RAGS 20TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY: Sunday – November 9, 2014. Biker Rags in conjunction with Willis Cycle Works, Barillaro Speed Emporium and Gene’s Hot Rods (all businesses here in Heritage Square) are throwing a HUGE party! We’ll have a motorcycle swap meet, hot rod swap meet, ride-in motorcycle show, drive-in hot rod and custom car show, and a drive-in Mini Cooper show. All activities begin at 10am. Live remote with Octavius from WIMZ. Food vendors will be on site. Please come help us celebrate our 20 year anniversary here at Biker Rags!
- WEEK DAY FUN RUN: Wednesday – November 19, 2014 starting at Biker Rags. Join us on a Fun Run to Huntsville, TN for a late lunch. Meet at Biker Rags at 11:00am for donuts, coffee, and refreshments. Kickstands up at noon. EVERYONE WELCOME! Scenic ride to Huntsville and back will be about 120 miles with several rest and gas stops along the way. For more information: see Jeff or Pam at Biker Rags. (865) 693-5808.